Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kimmy Alexandre of LSD Stargirls

For what feels like quite a while now ive been having this sort of creative block. Seems like all the work ive been doing is purely for the sake of passing my classes. Whenever i open my sketchbook to draw, my mind goes blank. Therefore, i am currently in the process of regaining my passion for drawing for the sake of drawing. I dont think ive even made a finished illustration since the summer.

Anywho, I figured i should start out with something familiar, so i finally decided to continue my LSD Stargirl's band idea.

Presenting, Kimmy Alexandre, the lead singer:



It's a shame the colors dont seem to come out as saturated and neon when uploaded to blogger.

You may remember Cindy Valquist, the keytarist, in my May 31, 2007 post.

No comments: